- Paperless worksheets for review and storage
- Off-site review of ePanels
- At-a-glance rule-in and rule-out analysis
- Patient query of previous testing across your healthcare system
- Simple import of suppliers' antigen profiles
- Choice of platforms, either Internet or departmental intranet.
- Full screen view of available cells
- Easy cell elimination and selection, including special antigens and rare cell typings. Test fewer cells!
Frozen inventory management
- Site-specific rare cell typing
- Frozen cells and sera
- Both testing comments and cell comments
- Maintain stock levels with retired and out-of-stock statuses
- Multiple reports to manage and document stock
- On-site local backup of your inventory
Click here to log into RC-Aid.
Red Cell Antibody Identification
The only software system for identifying, reviewing and storing antibody identifications.
RC-Aid enables blood centers and transfusion services to easily identify red blood cell antibodies for testing. As a Web-based technology, RC-Aid is safer and more efficient than traditional computer programs and can be accessed from any computer with Internet capabilities.